We at Avantune believe that digital transformation is changing the way enterprises approach technologies and applications: the focus is on business needs and seamless user access to the applications, data and solutions they need.
Thanks to automation, AI and IoT, we are building a future when companies are no longer dependent on managing hardware, software and infrastructure.
We are looking for a marketing champion to help us build and execute our marketing strategy for the North American market.
Summary of position
The Marketing Manager’s primary focus is to create and implement marketing and digital communication initiatives specifically for the IT/B2B space for Avantune’s brand awareness and lead generation, focused on North America. You’ll be leading day-to-day marketing activities and deploying the very best in online and offline marketing, lead generation, market and marketing analysis, and performance tracking and optimization.
· Lead the development and execution of our North American marketing strategies and plans to drive result across multiple channels
· Focus on brand awareness in North American market, with tactical campaigns for in-bound lead generation
· Manage the Marketing budget and allocation of resources/funds
· Report on web analytics, effectiveness of marketing campaigns and KPI’s to calculate ROI on initiatives
· Provide leadership to ensure consistency for all produced content across the various brand channels
· Coordinate participation in partner events such as Amazon and Vmware conferences
· Work closely with product and sales teams to optimize messaging specific to target markets (IoT, AI, service providers, C-suite/IT executives)
· Drive our social media strategy and execution, focused on LinkedIn and Facebook/IG platforms
· Work with our team for strategizing, implementing and improving processes
· 5+ years’ experience in a senior Marketing role
· IT/B2B industry experience is a must
· Exceptional research, writing, and editing skills to write/create/produce materials across a variety of platforms/channels (web, digital, print, social media, email, etc.).
· Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence others positively
· Self-motivated team player with the ability to take constructive criticism
· Adobe Creative Suite
· Google Ads & Analytics
· LinkedIn, Facebook/IG platform