Avantune is an International Company with offices in the US, Canada, Mexico & Italy. We specialize in unique self-serve Cloud-based Solutions for SMBs, with a large customer base in Europe, we are now moving to expand it in the US and Canada. We are looking for a person to join our Canadian team as a Sales & Operations Assistant to help us grow in North America.
You’ll be supporting the Sales and the Operations team, and you’ll be the first point of contact for customers when they require an assistant. Good knowledge of Cloud Products and IT is expected, but not necessary; training will be provided. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
Requirements: Fluent Italian and English.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Undertake receptionist duties
- Daily contact via phone and email with existing and potential customers to quote business and pro-actively telemarket our product/services
- Create quotes from customers
- Evaluating customer needs to determine the appropriate wire and cable product and alternative construction which would meet the job or project requirements
- Work closely with the Purchasing Department