At Avantune we believe that digital transformation is changing the way companies approach technologies and applications: the focus is on business needs and seamless user access to the applications, data and solutions they require.
Thanks to automation, AI and IoT, we are building a future where companies are no longer dependent on managing hardware, software and infrastructure.
We are looking for a Sales leader in Toronto to help us execute our vision in the SMB space.
Summary of Position
Avantune is hiring a customer-oriented Sales Account to increase sales and help develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners in the Small and Medium Business space. This person will oversee all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead generation to contract phase. The successful candidate is able to identify the client’s unmet business needs and work with both the client and internal technical teams to understand, define, and build effective solutions that generate measurable results.
To be successful in this role, you should be target-driven and adept at communicating effectively with clients, as well as demonstrate exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
· Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, including: identifying potential customers through networking initiatives, cold-calling, and email communications.
· Responsible for overall account management and account growth. Prospecting and researching your leads, pitching to customers, assessing opportunities, creating quotes, finalizing sales, and providing excellent after-sales service to retain customers.
· Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
· Preparing regular sales reports as well as sales territory plans.
· Understand client business goals, and helping the pre-sales team develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assets that represent the client’s needs.
· Maintain new business pipeline relationships with intermediaries and channel partners.
· Keep abreast of the latest industry trends and expanding industry knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading professional publications
· Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Economy or Business Administration or another degree relevant to this position
· At least 4 years working experience in relevant field
· Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations;
· Strong understanding of Business Solutions selling like ERP, CRM or BI
· Proven ability to develop new business in the SMB sector
· Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
· An understanding of developing technologies and third-party offerings
· Proven track record of satisfied clients
· This is a full-time position
· Competitive salary plus commissions, and health insurance.
· Must be fluent in English, an existing solid network of contacts in CIO community is mandatory